Women Entrepreneurs Club
Les Femmes de Mayfair is a new network focusing on bringing together women from the professions on a regular basis to share business ideas, knowledge, opportunities as well as creativity and knowledge enhancement.
The intended objectives include:
This network is open to female Wealth Managers, Lawyers, Accountants, Auditors, Bankers, Economists, Business owners, Insurers, Advisers, Diplomats, new Graduates et al.
Attendees from Mayfair, The City, Docklands and across Greater London are warmly invited.
- Brexit Women and Trade- The role of the female entrepreneur in promoting brand UK across the globe and attracting business into the UK
- Raising Finance- the challenges faced by female entrepreneurs; the prospects for Wealth Funds supporting female managed businesses
- Family Offices- the benefits and challenges of establishing, growing and managing a family office
- Women & Power – The keys to success
- Wealth Management – The role of Art , Classic Cars and Precious Resources
- Knowledge Transposition - keeping ahead of the competition
- Opportunities GCC and MENA
- Opportunities India & SAARC
- Opportunities African Union
- Opportunities ASEAN and APEC
- Opportunities South & Central America
- Opportunities European Union
Each Event has a Guest Speaker who will share their experience, track-record and knowledge.
Format and Venue
The meetings will be:
The Founder and Chair
The Club was conceived and developed by Jasmine Singh, Wealth Adviser at Growmore Group London. Jasmine identified the need for a regular forum for female entrepreneurs to network, discuss and share best practices. The Club is a small, exclusive gathering rather than a ‘Member’s Club’. Flexible, focused and friendly in its approach, to encourage and nurture female talent.
By Invitation Only
We welcome your brief Personal Profile and expression of interest to participate in the Club.
Please contact email@example.com